Hair Bows for babies are colorful, fun and stylish…just like your baby!
Hair Bows are great accessories to add that extra touch to a sweet-looking outfit. These accessories are almost synonym with childhood, and they are usually available in many different moods and styles, from classy, to retro, to quirky and playful. That being said, hair bows are relatively easy and affordable to make, so why not trying your hand at some D.I.Y. (do-it-yourself) to give your child something truly unique?
Here’s some great ideas I found via Pinterest to make some crafty hair bows by yourself.
- How to Make Fabric Bows Tutorial – Craftaholics Anonymous (from image above)
- How to make ridiculously easy bows – Life Unfluffed
- Free Hairbow Instructions – The Ribbon Retreat
- 30 Fabulous and Easy to Make DIY Hair Bows – DIY & Crafts
- Pebbles Bow Tutorial – Pebbles Blog
- Ponytail Streamer Tutorial – Mama Momtourage
- Bejewelled Flower Headband DIY Project – Go Make Me
- Simple steps to making adorable, professional looking hair bows for all the little girls in your life – Made by Katy
But if all else fails and you’re uncreative like me (or short on time), I would recommend you just buy hair bows online.
Whether you decide to purchase a hair bow or make one yourself, the creative possibilities are truly endless.
Image Source: Craftaholics Anonymous via Pinterest